UK Universities Consistently-Eduland Immigration

Ask The Experts



United Kingdom is a sovereign country in north-western Europe. The United Kingdom includes the island of Great Britain, the north-eastern part of the island of Ireland, and many smaller islands within the British Isles. The United Kingdom is made up of England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland. Each of these places have their own cultural offerings and experiences which consist of diverse cultures, languages and faiths

UK is considered as one of the world’s leading destinations for international students. The UK welcomes large no of international higher education students each year. The UK higher education space provides quality education across streams.UK Universities are ranked among the best in the world and are globally recognized and respected due to quality education and research opportunities provided. It is also known for student satisfaction as their key driving factor.There is wide range of institutions available for international students

UK provide courses which are generally shorter than other countries and help to reduce tuition fees and living costs. Many undergrad programs in the UK, except for Scotland, can be completed in three years instead of four, which means that the students can save a year’s worth of tuition fees. Students who are pursuing full-time higher degree undergrad/ postgrad level studies at a UK university can work for a maximum of 20 hours per week during term-time on a Tier-4 visa. The basic mode of instruction at majority institutes in the UK is the English language.

UK provides excellent quality of education with globally recognised programs offered at top notch campuses. Students can have cross cultural experiences with wide variety of post study work opportunities. UK Universities consistently rank in the world university rankings such as the QS World Rankings, Times Higher Education Ranking, and Academic Ranking of World Universities.

EI Overseas Education Process

Know your visa type

Step 1

Know your visa type

Complete your Application

Step 2

Complete your Application

Pay your visa Fee

Step 3

Pay your visa Fee

Schedule your Appointment

Step 4

Schedule your Appointment

Attend your Interview

Step 5

Attend your Interview

Track your Passport

Step 6

Track your Passport


EI Overseas Education Process


The eligibility requirement for international students studying in the UK varies from course to course and university to university. 

Depending on the level of study, i.e. undergrad or postgrad, the UK university could ask for more than one qualifying exam as part of the entry requirements. 

  1. Language Proficiency: UK universities ask international students to give evidence of their international English language ability by asking them to take language proficiency exams. These tests are the first step in pushing your application for higher education study in the UK. The students need to take these exams so that the university can ascertain if the student is suitable to attend classes at university since the medium of teaching is going to be English. The language proficiency exams that students could be asked to take would be one of the following:
    • IELTS: International English Language Testing System
    • TOEFL: Test of English as a Foreign Language
    • PTE: Pearson Test English
  2. UCLES: University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate
  3. GRE & GMAT
  4. BMAT: BioMedical Admissions Test, for applicants towards courses in Medicine, Biomedical Science and Dentistry
  5. GAMSAT: Graduate Medical School Admissions Test, for applicants undertaking medical graduate programs in Australia, UK or Ireland.
  6. UKCAT: UK Clinical Aptitude Test, for students wanting to enrol in dental or medical degree programs. 

Please note that every university might have different requirements, to know more about the undergraduate and postgraduate entry requirements kindly contact us.

CAS stands for Confirmation of Acceptance and is issued once the university clears student’s academic and financial eligibility and receive his tuition fees.

ICAS stands for intergrated Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies.It means that you do not need to reapply for a visa when you have completed your pathway course in order to progress onto your chosen university.Non ICAS university means that you need to reapply for visa again when you have completed your pathway program in order to progress onto your chosen university. 

International students applying to colleges and universities in the United Kingdom for a bachelor’s degree will have to apply using the UCAS application website, most universities in the UK will accept the application only via UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admission Service).  For some universities, the applicant needs to apply directly via their website and each university will have its own process.

An international student pursuing a full time course at a DLI institution with a valid study permit having length of more than 6 months is eligible to work both on campus and off campus.During the studies,student can work 20 hours per week and can work for 40 hours per week during vacations.They can earn anywhere between 11 CAD to 18 CAD per hour and a lot of students cover their living expense and some amount of their tuition fees from their part time work.After completion of their studies,international students need have a valid work permit to work in Canada and have option of 1-3 year of stayback depending on the length of their program in Canada.

Studying and graduating from Canada brings lot of career opportunities for international applicants.Many applicants are interested to apply for permanent residency due to the career growth and good quality of lifein Canada and moreover governmet of Canada also retains foreign applicants who graduated from their institutions.Canada welcome applicants to apply for both temporary study and work visa and permanent residency both.International applicants can apply for permanent residency through below given options:

Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) : Each of Canada’s provinces and territories ,except Quebec and Nunavat,operate its own PNP program with different streams.For example,of you have a job offer in Ontario then you can apply PR through Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Canadian Experience Class (CEC) : Any international Student who has studied 2 year full time and have atleast one year of work experience in a full time skilled position may qualify for PR under this category.

Federal Skilled Worker Class : This program takes several factors apart from work ecperience such as age ,Language ability,skills etc for processing.

OL stands for offer letter which is an acceptance for international student who applied for his further studies in Canada.COL stands for Conditional offer letter and which is also a form of acceptance but with some conditions mentioned on the offer letter and student has to complete the conditions before moving forward.LOA stands for Letter of Acceptance which is obtained once the tuition fees is paid to the college.Some Canadian institutions offer LOA at the very fist stage and some offer LOA after the tuition fees is paid and it depends the type of college/university student is applying for.

GIC stands for Gauranteed Investment Certificate which offers a guaranteed investment over a fixed period of time.International students are required to open up GIC account and pay CAD 10200 as their living cost for one year which will be paid to them on monthly basis once they reach Canada.This GIC service can be taken from any one the banks like Scotia Bank/ICICI Bank / SBI Canada /HSBC / Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce.

Canada makes a large investment in its education system. In fact, Canada is one of the world’s top education performers and among the top three countries in spending per capita on public post-secondary education, according to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). Canadian Education is generally divided into primary education, followed by secondary education and post-secondary. Within the provinces under the ministry of education, there are district school boards administering the educational programs.

Qualifications offered to international Students :

  • Certificate level for one year
  • Diploma Level for two year
  • Advanced Diploma for two or Three year
  • Bachelor Degree for three or four year
  • Graduate Certificate / Postgraduate Diplomas for one or two year
  • Doctorate or PHD for four to seven years

Got something else in your mind?

We’re here to answer! If you don’t see your question here, drop us a line on our Contact Page.

Pay Online