The word PR stands for Permanent Residency. This means that we have option for applicants interested for applying Permanent residency in Canada. A Canadian permanent resident is someone who has been granted permanent resident status by immigrating to Canada. A permanent resident is not a Canadian citizen; rather, all permanent residents are citizens of other countries. In order to maintain permanent resident status, permanent residents must meet certain requirements like theresidency obligation
Apply for Permanent Residency with us.
As a permanent resident, a person receives a significant number of benefits:
- Access to Canadian healthcare and social services.
- The right to live, work, and study anywhere within Canada.
- Protection under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- The ability to leave and enter Canada’s borders using their Canadian permanent resident card, or permanent resident travel documents (PRTD).
- The ability to apply for Canadian citizenship after requirements are met.
There are many immigration pathways which will enable a person to become a Canadian permanent resident and Eduland Immigration will help you in this process.